Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
Juan O Savin~

"The dust is still settling. There are plays and maneuvers taking place that are slowing things down in some areas while we get repositioned...Take some deep breaths, I know it's hard. If you believe for and instant that Trump was just going to walk away and leave his family fully exposed after going all this distance; and was just going to roll over and yield ground and give into the stolen election, you weren't really paying attention to who he is, the kind of person he is...He doesn't walk away from a fight. Stay tuned"

https://youtu.be/WlFnNbP61...
11:25 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Bella Libre @AussieChick
25 January, 02:57
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Not for one second I believed that, it might not be what most people wanted to see happen but I trust the plan.I have heard President Trump say Never,Never,Never give up, that is not in his DNA.We Love you President Trump and Juan you have been such an Amazing ,Articulate and Insightful person to listen too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
25 January, 12:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 January, 12:36
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
Love this!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
25 January, 03:18
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
25 January, 11:47
WRWY

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
25 January, 11:40
He also suggested that this was the week, carrying through the coming weekend.

Astros Mom @Astro00711
25 January, 11:39
Heard on January 20 that an 'event of deadly proportions' was the reason all didnt go according to plan. Round 2 coming soon!