⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
⚒Luis M.⚒ @luisjr40

Since YouTube deleted the video inhad shared, here's another copy of it on another platform.

ENJOY!!!!

I think I have found the single best piece of information that validates everything we have been fighting for.
This is amazing!!! Please watch and share as much and as fast as possible.
Hold the line, Patriots. We've got this.

https://rumble.com/vb8xkd-...
11:10 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 January, 11:35
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
🙏🇺🇸thank u for sharing i am so very thankful i will do lk wise and share tk u again PATRIOT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
30 January, 09:22
i love our President and thank God for him! Never ever give up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
25 January, 09:43
Watched this before and loved it!

Days Of Elijah @Stella
25 January, 03:54
I downloaded it. If somebody is interested, I'll upload it.

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
25 January, 12:57
halfway through the video now. very well done, worth watching.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
25 January, 12:11
thank you!

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
25 January, 11:44
Thank you for sharing this again as I had shared it with many family and friends when it was on youtoob and they could't watch it because it got deleted! This video is awesome and big tek is definitely going to continue censoring it! God Bless You!🙏❤️

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
25 January, 11:36
This was an amazing video! I had a watch party with my husband, mom and dad! Thank you for sharing! 🙏🏻