Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Anyone else having trouble up loading pictures?
Locks up and takes 2-3 attemps to finally get it to post.
11:02 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 January, 03:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yes, no doubt server overload, however, a handful of accounts seem to be able to consistantly post images and articles. Its frustrating when we are here to share redpills. I also can not add a comment to a repost/share. I had use of the feature for one day and then, lost it again. Good to know its not just my account and that it must be the overloaded servers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
26 January, 03:48
yup same

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Cartwright @Lori517
25 January, 11:13
I have tried several times and the picture loads half way then freezes! is there a trick to this? or is the site overloaded from all us Twitter rejects lol

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
25 January, 05:01
Yes. Sometimes even with articles.

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
25 January, 12:10
I noticed as well. It also displayed them in the reverse order that I selected.

Astros Mom @Astro00711
25 January, 11:33
parler was the same. Am thinking Server Overload!

Richie Richard @Richie
25 January, 11:16
Me. I tried uploading a couple of articles as well. No success. All I can add is links.

Rab.bit. 777 @Rabbit777
25 January, 11:15
Yes and uploading vids

American Woman @American_Woman45
25 January, 11:06
YES! After a bit of tinkering figured out to load memes FIRST. If/when it freezes up reload page. 2nd attempt at loading meme WORKS then. Write comments AFTER meme loads or you wind up writing it out twice! Hooe this helps!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
25 January, 11:05
yes, the last couple of days

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
25 January, 11:06
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I am really having a hard time posting

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
25 January, 11:04
same issue here.

Tequlia Katie @TequliaKatie
25 January, 11:04
Refresh your screen. I had to do that.

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 11:03
Yes takes 2-3 attempts, hoping our most wonderful @administrator adds cut/paste for photo's soon, but know he has a lot on his hands. I love this site, I am just getting used to the work arounds for now

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
25 January, 11:03
yes... yesterday it was doing that