Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theodorej Mar @Wolfpack2748
23 April, 02:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Jared is a Caballist and staunch Zionist and his wife Ivanka had to change her name Yael Kushner and the two them are now cabalist jews.... The POTUS surrounded himself with this ILK... There lessons to be learned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 April, 06:03
In response Theodorej Mar to his Publication
hi just want to make sure wrong information is not spead..there is a STRONG difference between the words “Cabalist” and “Kabbalist”

Jesus was a Kabbalist

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
25 April, 06:11
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Madonna is a “Kabbalist” and many others like her, Jesus was not. I can agree to disagree but you shouldn’t spread things as fact when you don’t them to be truth.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
Yes you are correct about Madonna.
however it is in fact true that Jesus studied Kabbalah. First its important to understand what it is, its ancient Aramaic text extension of the Torah.
Jesus spoke Aramaic as there was no Hebrew language. i think everyone associates it negatively because many celebrities study its text.

if anyone has an issue with the Torah then that is saying you are against God’s Word and the Bible because the Torah IS the 1st 5 books
07:04 PM - Apr 25, 2021
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
25 April, 07:28
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
My understanding is that Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek were spoken at the time Jesus was alive. The Torah was the first 5 books of the Hebrew Bible or the Laws given to Moses, we currently know as Genesis. Kabbalah is mostly known for being esoteric and centered in Jewish mysticism. I see where you’re coming from but I think about it differently I guess. God Bless

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 April, 10:00
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
understood 🙂
yes agreed, when i speak of Kabbalah and the extension im relating it to the Zohar which expands upon the text in Torah/Old Testament. ill never disagree argue anything closely related to GOD.

its shrouded so its too hard to describe. i do know first hand that its not a religion. i used to attend the center in NYC and actually sat behind M many times. thats irrelevant, think of it like a supplement, a deeper understanding of what man has concealed from us. like anything associated with anything religious spritual there are good and bad characters. or as they say in Kabbalah “there is dark and Light”

Thank you for your kindness, God bless you 🙏