Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Morning Patriots. This was a numbers game and the numbers are officially on our side. Once you're awake, you don't go back to sleep. You wake others up. God's plan!
10:14 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 03:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We can help them when they get the over load shocks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 January, 11:50
It is a challenge but i keep at it... they already thought i was crazy so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣. Good Morning Doc. ☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
25 January, 10:59
Good Morning Doq☀️

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
25 January, 10:59
Good morning Doq

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 January, 10:58
Good morning Doq.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 January, 10:47
Good Morning Doq

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 January, 10:28
👍

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
25 January, 10:27
Good morning Doq.

cathy.79 patriot @clrandolph1
Morning Doq! Have a blessed day!

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
WORD!

anon anon @Qcolorado
25 January, 10:26
Morning, Doq! Have a great day!

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
25 January, 10:24
Good morning, I can't wake up anybody, and my husband doesn't believe in the plan anymore😢😢😢

Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
25 January, 10:29
In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication
My family is hopeless...
Not much to do in my small town...
Too many masks...😖

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
25 January, 10:39
In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication
I'm in a similar situation. I've decided that I can't "red pill" anyone and they'll have to do that for themselves, like I did. I'll continue to pray for them.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 January, 10:24
Morning, DOQ. Have an awesome day!

Talitha Queen @Talitha_Q_ueen
25 January, 10:23
Good Morning!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 January, 10:23
7min ago at 10:21

10:13 > 113 > 14 Patriots.jpg | [41] > 5|5 > 5:5 > 55 > " " "...
113 = Q
113 = 11.3
113 > 23 PAIN

10:14 > 114 > R = 18 | 81 > 9 > 333 > 45 POTUS > 6 > 33
10:15 > 115 > S > [19] > 19 POTUS > 1010 > 7|7 > 77

MPTOYG = 96 > 15 | 51 > 17*3 > drop51 > number POTUS Followed > 6 > 33

Msterri ... @Msterri
25 January, 10:22
Did you see the video of the shaman guy saying he was special ops? It left me speechless, that he verbalized all of the concepts that we have been putting together like all roads leading to gold, the whole Q movement, and even tying in Space Force and unlimited energy. I hope the guy is legit. The only thing that gets me doubting is the way he speaks. I'm not saying just because he talks like a Burning Man refugee that he isn't intelligent. I'm just wondering if he is just ine of us and repeating all of our information, or if he really is special ops. I want to believe him but need proof.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 January, 10:41
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
there is a photo of him in a suit with rudy

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 10:21
Mornin Doq 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
25 January, 10:17

GREGORY TODD @GQT
25 January, 10:15
Love it - exactly our game Right DoQ?😂👍