mike rinkovsky @Mikeski74
a friend posted this video on fb and they deactivated his account. This may be YUGE! #Draintheswamp #arrest #MAGA #KAG
09:51 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mikeski74 in this post can reply
⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
25 January, 01:01
In response mike rinkovsky to his Publication
Did the fireworks maybe mask the sound of guns or something?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 January, 12:50
Interesting they are censoring this information. I don't want to get banned right now as there are so few Patriots left & unfortunately many key accounts on Twitter have info we want here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
25 January, 12:41
I don't know what to think about this! With so much cgi etc going on, its hard to know what is real and what is fake.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 January, 12:48
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
This one is easily verified. Just do a aearch Washington Monument power outage.

GQDS Army Gal @GodsArmyGal
25 January, 12:28
Thanks for posting! I saw this yesterday, then lost it....

Stephen Kraft @stephenk22
25 January, 10:11
this copy of this video is blurrier than another I'd seen, but it did appear that this video was recorded on the 19'th. It may be as simple as the Trump staff closing shop. The fireworks were clearly pre-planned. I would Love to see the mass arrests of the dirty traitorous left! but I don't think that's what' happening here...

mike rinkovsky @Mikeski74
25 January, 10:19
In response Stephen Kraft to his Publication
the fact that fb is deactivating account makes me think there's something here