1776 ... @IGG1776
25 April, 08:23
Drone footage of the 'Unite for freedom' rally in central London yesterday, tens of thousands of happy people enjoying simple freedoms, MSM looked upon them with utter contempt, they hate that nobody pays attention to their lies and scaremongering 😂 🙌🏻 h/t Tommy Robinson

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
Sad that we (USA) have not organized a celebration of our freedoms/protest against tyrannical government, media, Big Pharma etc.
09:56 AM - Apr 25, 2021
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Careylou in this post can reply
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
25 April, 11:12
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
I truly believe it's because we have to work. Most are barely making it. We don't get our expenses and time paid for. What we do do is red pill as many as we can. If things don't happen soon we will be forced to soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
25 April, 12:42
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Could be but I believe fear prevents most after what happened on January 6 - antifa infiltrates a peaceful day to create chaos

Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
25 April, 10:38
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
I have had this same thought