1776 ... @IGG1776
Drone footage of the 'Unite for freedom' rally in central London yesterday, tens of thousands of happy people enjoying simple freedoms, MSM looked upon them with utter contempt, they hate that nobody pays attention to their lies and scaremongering 😂 🙌🏻 h/t Tommy Robinson
08:23 AM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 April, 09:50
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
😮😍👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 April, 03:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
25 April, 03:28
I love seeing all the happy faces!

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
25 April, 03:28
This is the 3rd post Ive seen today and each time I've become overwhelmed with emotion. Sending love and light your way Patriots!

Carey Lou @Careylou
25 April, 09:56
Sad that we (USA) have not organized a celebration of our freedoms/protest against tyrannical government, media, Big Pharma etc.

Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
25 April, 10:38
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
I have had this same thought

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
25 April, 11:12
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
I truly believe it's because we have to work. Most are barely making it. We don't get our expenses and time paid for. What we do do is red pill as many as we can. If things don't happen soon we will be forced to soon.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
25 April, 09:01
Love seeing this. Also love seeing a beautiful blue sky free of Chemtrails.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 April, 03:30
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Yes those beautiful skies with NO chemtrails!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 April, 08:53
what a JOYOUS sight!!