Robby Ball @perfectsliders
NEW (Juan O Savin) - You can't fix D.C. It is fixed." (Jan25)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
09:41 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Catherine Setzler @Dushi14
26 January, 10:51
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
this is a very informative video. love juan!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
One FineDay @Best2come
25 January, 05:07
That was very interesting. As to the hotel prices in DC at the beginning of March that is talked about at the end, that may be due to the Cherry Blossoms blooming at that time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
25 January, 02:28
that's a really good one, thank you!

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
25 January, 01:32
almost finished listening to this right now

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
25 January, 01:31
"theres a military security aspect. look, cant explain effecient for you, to understand" juan o savin

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 01:40
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I have listened to him for the couple months or so, he is very confident in what he speaks, He speaks April 1, hints at March 4, which has a very interesting history back to 1871

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 January, 11:41
Good find, thank u.