Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 09:41
NEW (Juan O Savin) - You can't fix D.C. It is fixed." (Jan25)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
25 January, 01:31
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
"theres a military security aspect. look, cant explain effecient for you, to understand" juan o savin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
I have listened to him for the couple months or so, he is very confident in what he speaks, He speaks April 1, hints at March 4, which has a very interesting history back to 1871
01:40 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
25 January, 01:56
i am taking away from his knowledge. he his very knowledgeable on both sides. he understands numerology, and the perverted interpretations.

25 January, 01:53
march 4, 1871 was a busy day, i dont hold onto dates. i live in the now space. im seeing what is being done in the now and they openly call you sheep. we have been told this. im raising awareness.