Bee Bee @BxAx17
Maricopa County officials are scanning the audited ballots with UV light

Exactly one year ago on April 24th, Trump mentioned “killing the invisible enemy with UV light” 🐸
09:46 AM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 April, 05:35
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 April, 05:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
25 April, 11:25
I remember him saying that and I thought, exactly! Why are beaches being closed?...My Aunt had TB in the 1950's and although I wasn't alive, My Mom told me the hospital staff would wheel all of the TB patients out into the sun every day. My Aunt recovered & lived 98 years! Meanwhile... invisible enemy...always more than one meaning! I've learned so much!

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
25 April, 11:20
Can you post the article? or tell me where I can find it?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 April, 11:27
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
Just one example.
Trump giving comms and MSM being sh!t as usual...
Anons know🔥

https://youtu.be/KG0ciGfJ1...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
25 April, 10:44

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 April, 10:46
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication