Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 April, 09:46
Maricopa County officials are scanning the audited ballots with UV light

Exactly one year ago on April 24th, Trump mentioned “killing the invisible enemy with UV light” 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
25 April, 11:20
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Can you post the article? or tell me where I can find it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
Just one example.
Trump giving comms and MSM being sh!t as usual...
Anons know🔥

https://youtu.be/KG0ciGfJ1...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

11:27 AM - Apr 25, 2021
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
25 April, 11:38
Thank you ❤🤍💙

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 April, 11:45

25 April, 11:35
Did you hear Trump say that he was stamping the ballots with watermarks? I thought I did, but I've seen and heard so much information my head is spinning.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 April, 11:41
Trump is a stable genius he would never reveal his moves to [them]. But Anons knew back in november about the ballots and now are connecting the dots...
Don't let your head spin.
God already won
Enjoy the show