Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Josie Taylor @Josiewells
22 February, 08:35
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I would like to get in on that..five times, for me! Then they took my account! I call bullshit!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 February, 08:32
I think we should be able to file a class action against the state Government s that require you to mask up. Its endangering our lives by denying fresh air.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Cherry @Oleglory
22 February, 08:27
im all in for that who knows a lawyer with balls willing to do so "LETS DO IT"

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
22 February, 12:31
I worked with the team that sued Google.
https://www.gofundme.com/f...
We reached our goal of $130k in 7 days. Lawsuit was filed.
DS judge did, what DS judges do.

SECTION 230 is deadend that lands in the DS stronghold.
It is a cul-de-sac that #bigtech wants people to drive into. Defense attorneys use circular arguments to allow the plaintiffs to exhaust their recourses in cases never to be won. This is why the WHOLE shadow government must be, and, has been fully dismantled.

Then when these class action lawsuits are filed again infront of constitutional judges, BIG tech will is likely be liqudated of all assets.
#Google #Facebook #twitter #youtube #JusticeIsComing

Gilbert Bolden @Gilbo
22 February, 12:14
THE DARKNESS OF THE WHOLE MSM HAD TO BE SHOWN TO US. WE HAD TO SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS, NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL IT WAS FOR SOME OF US. THE PUPPETS AND THEIR MASTERS ARE NOW EXPOSED FOR WHOM THEY ARE, THE CABAL/DEEP STATE. Sorry for the shouting, but i feel like that song from "TEARS FOR FEARS" "SHOUT"

Kaz Campus @Itstherising
22 February, 12:13
Yes!! And the MSM for their defamation of chararcter. I'm so tired of being accused of "tearing families apart". Bring on the light and the happy reunions ❤️

RedSunflowerRising Rising1 @ForSuchATimeAsThis
21 February, 11:38
the Anon should file lawsuits against Media for promoting defamation because ANON are on Americans who are researchers.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 11:25
I'm in. Worst to me is that it sits there and we can't delete them. WTHeck!

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
21 February, 11:24
im in

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
21 February, 11:23
I'm in.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 February, 11:22
Respectfully I'm not Q I'm simply a divine dirtclod, I strive to be an anon..However I strive more to hear a few words from my maker...I don't need to sue some terestrial company....NO rather I long to hear one phrase....

"Well done my good and faithful servent....

Nicole DeBellis @codycodes
21 February, 11:15
lets do this

WWG1WGA

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 February, 11:14
yes we all should
WWG1WGA
WORLDWIDE

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
21 February, 11:13
Count me in!!!

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
21 February, 11:11
Trump will DEF make sure of that...big tech, pharma, etc....he will take care of us!!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
21 February, 11:11
Casey Dee let's do it! I'm with you 100%. We need a good lawfirm to take our case. Do you think Lin Wood has time?😁🙌👊🇺🇸

jeff johnston @Jeffjr464
21 February, 11:09
whats qanon? you mean the made up media label?

Vee Corrious @VCorrious
21 February, 11:08
I AGREE! Where do we sign up?

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
15 January, 01:10
Totally agree Casey, glad to have found you here! I hope you are well : )

True North @TrueNorth
15 January, 10:33
Our message to Twitter... https://youtu.be/kRMMg-YY5...

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
15 January, 10:31
Big Tech Oligarchs deleting so many accounts with all that Precious Content is like barbarians burning down the library in Alexandria purposefully destroying untold millenniums of sacred knowledge and sending civilization back into the Dark Ages for hundreds of years... History will view this action as a crime against humanity.

Army Brat 17 @Digital_warrior
15 January, 03:20
I am in 110%. let's do it🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

black jack @blackjack
14 January, 08:56
Sue for defamation of character too. Lin Wood could raise a class action. They have libelled all Qanon and Trump fans as white supremacists, racists and Nazis.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
14 January, 08:49
YUP... and FaceBook. I lost business accounts and a decade of memories and contacts. I feel ASS ASS IN A TED and XTERMaTWITTERED!

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
14 January, 08:46
Since they know everything else, Shouldnt be tough to figure out who of us have been dissed.. Jack can just send me a wheelbarrow full of the new currency. Id probably fly you all out and have a barbecue.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 11:27
In response We Go All to his Publication
😂

Annie D-W @Annie172123
14 January, 08:39
I thought about the same thing. They suspended me 1/8/2021, I had been suspended for a week prior... every dog has his day

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
14 January, 08:33
It came to mind as soon as it happened. Grest post

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 January, 08:31
I agree. Trump's second term is going to bring sweeping changes to ALL media outlets. Big tech is going DOWN.

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
14 January, 08:27
I'm down my best friend is a lawyer I'll contact him.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
14 January, 07:38
where do i sign! kek