Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
20 April, 05:25
In my opinion, it’s not the same guy...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 April, 06:44
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The whole Floyd thing has been a set up from the beginning. These two people are not the same. Anyone can see that. The "paramedics" at the scene were terrible actors breaking all emergency protocol for a patient with neck trauma. They lifted him like he was a 5 ft women weighing 100 pounds, not a 6ft 7" 300 pound guy. His casket was too short to hold him and the pallbearers carried the casket like there was a 5 foot 100 pound women inside. To quote Bye-din: C'mon man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
24 April, 11:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
i am so sick of all of this crap! sick of my friends nit seeing what is so obviously in your face! they didnt see it a year ago and they cant see it now. unbelievable how blind even those who are on the same side are.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 April, 11:36
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
Unfortunately people that live in darkness cannot see. The best we can do is pray for them and try to be a spark of light. Hopefully soon more will see and understand.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
indeed. i do pray. all but two of my neighbor friends have gotten the jab. Not sure what this means for them.
11:42 PM - Apr 24, 2021
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Protestor, click on at the bottom under it