Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
26 April, 03:23
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Definitely doesn't look like the same guy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
25 April, 08:56
The hairline gives it away that its not the same guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
25 April, 01:24
So many comms in this. 8:46-time first Tower was hit.
George had a twin/ from the twin cities
The guy on the ground is bald and in the video
he had some hair......

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
22 April, 06:26
No way are they same person...Eyes different shape, brows different, ears wrong, hair line...actually I could go on and on.....

Kev Oooo @KevO
21 April, 02:56
Hardly 👍

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
21 April, 01:49
🤔IDK about the police cars in anyone else's area.... but there is NOT ONE police car in my state that just has "POLICE" on the license plate. Seems a bit off to me🤣

VNH Taylor @nvhkoa
21 April, 01:00
Since when do EMT/ Paramedics (in tan uniforms) wear bulletproof vest? I can't find the other picture or video (they've wiped so much footage already) but one of them EMT/ Paramedic is wearing a gun on his hip.

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
21 April, 12:53
Agreed

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
21 April, 12:45
i thought right of the bat that was not the same guy. No one believed me. i do not see ee Ben Bailey

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 April, 12:33
IDK if it is Ben Bailey from "Cash Cab" but way too many differences and oddities from the video, just strange![.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

funker junkie @glowsticky
20 April, 08:49
Had trump been in office you know it would have been not guilty to incite riots. But now he is guilty... ppl hold back and then this actor is quietly released out the back door. get some botox and a face surgury and boom off to retire with epstein

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
20 April, 08:33
I said the same thing too and I was shot down so fast. Even the pictures of Floyd are different (not real looking, tattoos in different places that don't match up), and then there is a picture that shows this "CRISIS ACTOR FAKE COP" where he has his police patch on left shoulder and the another picture showing it on right shoulder?? I've seen this CRISIS ACTOR's face (pictures) from other major tragedies throughout the years.😡

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
20 April, 08:29
Is that normal for a badge to be that crooked??

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
20 April, 08:30
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
comm!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 April, 08:26
I don't believe it is the same person, it was a scam.....look at all the $$$ they got for his death.....possible money laundering? .....smh..... I have a $20 bet with my half asleep husband that this dude is alive and will be walked out in handcuffs......"Hello George"

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 April, 08:43
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
First major Arrests???

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 April, 12:21
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Oh no doubt. This isn't the same person. If there ever was a George Floyd in the first place, he's alive and well.

Ede Ward @Ed_Ward38
20 April, 08:22
The one on the left is Ben Bailey, a crsis actor. On the right is the real Chauvin. Chauvin will "epstein" himelf and live the rest of his life in Ariba. Bailey will be at the next FF.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
20 April, 08:22
It's the Cash Cab dude for sure. Wrinkles in forehead, bridge on nose. Question is....who produced this show?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 April, 08:20
Wouldn’t it shock the WHOLE WORLD if George Floyd suddenly appeared in public? HELLO GEORGE 😉

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
20 April, 08:32
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Its what I said in the beginning.........

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
21 April, 12:59
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Maybe Q was talking to George Magazine ?

R you ready to say Hello to Lark again ?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 April, 08:18
Full on LARP.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 April, 08:09

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
20 April, 08:07
I've been saying the same thing since last year when it all happened.
People thought I was nuts.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
20 April, 08:28
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
All normies think we're nuts! js

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 April, 07:14
American Airlines Flight 11: a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed Logan Airport at 7:59 a.m. en route to Los Angeles with a crew of 11 and 76 passengers, not including five hijackers. The hijackers flew the plane into the northern facade of the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City at 8:46

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 April, 07:10
What I found as a connection is 8:46 supposed length of time he was knealt on....The time of the NYC 9/11 attack was at 8:46 A.M.
Someone is telling us to dig deeper.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
29 April, 11:29
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
No planes hit anything that day. Holograms. Controlled demolition, Missiles. Don't believe what fake news shows you.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 April, 06:49
GHOST AGREES WITH US ✔️🤜🏻

Janet Love @JanetLove82
20 April, 06:57
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Hello George?

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
20 April, 08:32
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Doesn't even look at all like the same guy!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 April, 06:44
The whole Floyd thing has been a set up from the beginning. These two people are not the same. Anyone can see that. The "paramedics" at the scene were terrible actors breaking all emergency protocol for a patient with neck trauma. They lifted him like he was a 5 ft women weighing 100 pounds, not a 6ft 7" 300 pound guy. His casket was too short to hold him and the pallbearers carried the casket like there was a 5 foot 100 pound women inside. To quote Bye-din: C'mon man.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
20 April, 08:19
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
They think we are ALL stupid!

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
24 April, 11:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
i am so sick of all of this crap! sick of my friends nit seeing what is so obviously in your face! they didnt see it a year ago and they cant see it now. unbelievable how blind even those who are on the same side are.

Bee Saved @BSaved
20 April, 06:40
George aint dead! Thats the whole take the MSM down. Hello George

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
20 April, 06:34
I live in Minneapolis. National Guardis here in full force... The'guy' that played the cop is a crisis actor. A dummy was put on the gurney.

it is goi

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
20 April, 08:51
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
Interesting that 7Sigma Inc a factory that makes medical mannequins in Minneapolis mysteriously burned to the ground in June 2020...during the GF riots.....

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
20 April, 06:29
Definitely not the same guy.

June Patriot @JunePatriot
20 April, 06:23
Agree and I don't believe Floyd is dead. It was a dummy.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
20 April, 06:21
agree 💯

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
20 April, 06:21
And I still say Floyd isn't dead..what was lying on ground was a dummy and only half of one..anyone ever see his whole body? I've seen pics of a dummy of him a man is holding up.