Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
24 April, 11:47
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I asked myself the same question. I'd say he's slightly worse but not my much. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
24 April, 11:41
How is this asshole still alive?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
24 April, 10:39
This male, because I would never call that a man, is a cowardly piece of shit and should consider himself lucky I wasn't there. I'd have gone to the kitchen and got the heaviest frying pan I could find and smacked his sorry ass upside the back of his head and knocked him the F out. Then kicked him a few times in the face so he had a warning to wake up to.

Irene Batista @irenedeleste
24 April, 10:32
.. levels of cowardness never seen before..
will bring levels of braveness never seen before, too.
Desprotection like this will cease to exist.
God Bless True Life and Love Warriors. Everywhere.

Smg Smg @Idk0917
24 April, 10:19
where is this please? whats rhe back story? im sick...

Smg Smg @Idk0917
24 April, 10:19
where is this please? whats rhe back story? im sick...

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
24 April, 10:14
WTF

Julie Boe @JulieB
24 April, 10:10
OMG! Where was this??? Totally & completely disgusting to not have anyone step in to protect this lady from this thug.

Max Milian @Milian
24 April, 10:06
🤬WTAF is wrong with these cowards