Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Andi Audet @Andiaudet
25 January, 05:25
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
March 2021! it seems like eternity that I have to listen to my family and friends calling me lunatic. But hold my tongue tight not to argue with them. God gives me strength.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
25 January, 05:28
In response Andi Audet to her Publication
haha! Ditto. So I will be that crazy chick for a couple mo months? Maybe double down on the crazy?πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
25 January, 05:29
In response Andi Audet to her Publication
πŸ‘†THIS IS THE MOST TRUTH I'VE HEARD IN MANY DAYS! πŸ€•

BrownEyed Girl @brown_eyed_girl
25 January, 11:03
Michael Joseph Gaul of Georgia is the filer of this new Party to raise money for DJT. I'm not seeing the connection to DJT directly?

Stephen Kraft @stephenk22
25 January, 09:42
Heres a link to the actual filing. πŸ‘

https://docquery.fec.gov/c...

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
25 January, 09:30
I never gave up & I never will! God is in control no matter what it looks like...so many around me have jumped ship & fallen to depression, we must pray for them! Stay strong & remember, The Joy of The Lord is my strength!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
25 January, 09:33
In response Caren Calden to her Publication
Indeed this is exactly what is needed. I say much fhe same all the time. Now more than ever

Rick Rude @Jago35
25 January, 11:52
In response Caren Calden to her Publication
Right there with you, we need to hold the line, God wins, as do we the Patriots!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
25 January, 09:19
😍I remember Lin Wood put out a survey asking what the name of a new party should be and this one had the most votes

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
25 January, 09:10
With Trump 100%, all the way. However, just sad that the whole rotten fck'ed up system allowed crooks to turn over this great soil to ChinChin and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Do we really need mountains and mountains of evidences? Cheat for ONE vote should be enough to prosecute them, let alone!

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
25 January, 09:09
Im so excited!

RLS RLS @RLS4
25 January, 09:08
what's with the person who registered this party? Donald Magyar.. not a lot of info on him out there

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
25 January, 09:07
Does anyone know if we can officially change our party registration yet?

Jami Anderson @Jamesbond007ca
25 January, 09:06
i believe boots posted