TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬

πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»

OH, LOOK...."THE CURE THAT TIME FORGOT".....REMEMBER WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF POTUS FOR TALKING ABOUT THIS FORM OF TREATMENT....YEP....AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT..ITS FROM THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH GOVERNMENT WEBSITE....HOW ABOUT THAT......UMM...CAN YOU SEE HOW SLIMMY THESE POS REALLY ARE...IF NOT HAVE A LOOK...TIME TO SHINE THE LIGHT ON THIS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½
πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...
02:49 PM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 April, 07:59
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I like to use my immune card.
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 04:58
Don't med beds do that also?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 April, 07:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I hope medbeds to way more than this.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
24 April, 03:02
Tech i have been using on well water for years now! Thats why to me the facts were already there about paper masks! Its all hidden in plain sight!