Only people mentioned by SissyGirl in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 January, 05:30
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
Cuomo is an idiot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
27 January, 05:59
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
DeSantis is my Governor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
25 January, 06:56
Governor DeSantis is the best governor and i am so thankful to live in Florida!

25 January, 07:05
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Amen... I live in Florida also

Sandy Freedom @SandFreedom
26 January, 11:40
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
We are blessed in Florida with DeSantis!!!

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
25 January, 09:39
it is great living in FL with the best governor ever!

25 January, 11:27
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
Yes it is. I am in Jax Beach.

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
25 January, 09:15
The point everyone keeps missing here is that they are Satanists. To them he IS doing a great job.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
25 January, 09:17
In response Free Music to his Publication