Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
Anybody else missing this guy as much as I am right now?
09:45 PM - Jan 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlondieBrute in this post can reply
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
11 January, 03:00
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
Miss him so much ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 January, 03:02
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ginger Rose @Ashtar
11 January, 02:52
yes and thank you for posting this beautiful photo. 💞♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

11 January, 02:56
In response Ginger Rose to her Publication
You're welcome. I wish everybody could see how much he truly loves this country.

Holly Que @holly22
11 January, 02:34
yes 💔

11 January, 02:36
In response Holly Que to his Publication
👍

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 January, 02:01
Yes I am. I just pray God watches over him and his family and brings them back to us safely!One Of The Best First Families we've ever had! I miss that smile, his humor & his trolling of the Fake News Media/Dems/Rhinos/Deep State.

11 January, 02:05
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
I am praying right with you and I am sure many are. The country seems off without him right now. I truly believe all will be well, and the best is truly to come. God's got this.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
11 January, 01:55
Yes indeed!