Carolyn Dupre @CajunDancer
25 January, 06:51
Hello Everyone! I just joined this site. It was recommended by Santa Surfing. God Bless America!βœοΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jus Hen @Jhch
25 January, 06:58
In response Carolyn Dupre to her Publication
Hello did u say Cajun? We are supposed to go to New Orleans this weekend unless all hell breaks loose.. We have never been there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 07:08
In response Jus Hen to his Publication
Im 50 minutes away from New Orleans. I hope you enjoy your visit. Don't forget to go to Cafe Dumonde for beignets!

Jus Hen @Jhch
Funny you say that... cause I believe thats the same place the Impractical Jokers were at several years ago, if your familiar with them... We are going on a boat excursion.
07:10 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jhch in this post can reply
25 January, 07:14
In response Jus Hen to his Publication
You will definitely enjoy the river excursion! The aquarium is a great place to visit also. The French Quarter has lots of great restaurants. Enjoy your trip!

Jus Hen @Jhch
25 January, 07:16
Thank you... We are staying in French quarter... was hoping to see the oldest bar in the US... not sure if they are open.