Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Anyone who is legally registered to vot can join the lawsuit - so everyone not just Colorado. There is a fee if you joiin the class action, TBD, emailed to you later and the paperwork includes a notary of your affidavit, so a little bit of effort.

I know they are declaring it a false election ... has anyone read the standing? What is the actual legal standing the class action is using?
08:47 AM - Apr 24, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
24 April, 09:01
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Fictional.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 April, 09:27
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
Could you expound - how do you know it fictional ??? Do you think this is a scam? Wish I knew how to KNOW so confidently one way or another.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
24 April, 08:53
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
How do you know they are not just gathering intel and more $$$ like they usually have?
Last class action I joined has done absolutely nothing.

They are all money grubbing WHORES.
Yet tell us that we should let go of materialism and forget about $$$, because none of that will matter in the higher dimensions. BS

They are flitting about space and time and still money grubbing WHORES. So what is that all about?

Remember the big push for getting the masses of conservatives to invest in Crypto, just so they could rake in the dough before they crash it. Manipulative WHORES, too. Yeah Q.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 April, 09:12
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
I hear ya, best to do your own research to learn more about them or anything else you invest in, right? I was cautious to invest in __x___, made the leap, glad I did.

Raise your being up and ask for guidance. That's what I do.