Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
29 April, 11:27
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Their "CLIO" gives an "Error Code" so I sent a message letting them know that. I think CLIO is how you upload information. I'm not legal savvy at all so putting together an affidavit would be impossible, and lawyers are expensive, but Thanks for the information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 April, 08:50
Notice the last bullet point at the bottom. I'm sure its only a nominal fee, for processing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 April, 08:47
Anyone who is legally registered to vot can join the lawsuit - so everyone not just Colorado. There is a fee if you joiin the class action, TBD, emailed to you later and the paperwork includes a notary of your affidavit, so a little bit of effort.

I know they are declaring it a false election ... has anyone read the standing? What is the actual legal standing the class action is using?

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
24 April, 08:53
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
How do you know they are not just gathering intel and more $$$ like they usually have?
Last class action I joined has done absolutely nothing.

They are all money grubbing WHORES.
Yet tell us that we should let go of materialism and forget about $$$, because none of that will matter in the higher dimensions. BS

They are flitting about space and time and still money grubbing WHORES. So what is that all about?

Remember the big push for getting the masses of conservatives to invest in Crypto, just so they could rake in the dough before they crash it. Manipulative WHORES, too. Yeah Q.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
24 April, 09:01
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Fictional.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 April, 11:00
This part β€œPhoto ID” just made me cackle a little.
(Really Loud)!
Ironic! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

AS if Voter ID mattered in the Election! 🀣
Hysterical that those with AN ID may get β€œcompensation”! Sure Pays to have an ID! πŸ˜‚

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
08 April, 08:08
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 April, 08:40

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
07 April, 02:16
Id pay to get in on that!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 April, 10:12
WOW this is great!!! They stole so much from the people and at a very challenging time. There is no accounting for the losses people have incured because of them but this is a good start πŸ‘ thanks for posting this Casey!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
06 April, 10:12
Casey, you always have the best digs!

Michele Legere @MicheleQTrumpWon
06 April, 09:12
I clicked the link and it went to a donation site. So I quickly closed it.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 April, 09:11
THE PROBLEM IS OUR CORRUPT COURT SYSTEM IS FIXED !!! THEY NEED TO NUKE IT & END THE BAR !! 95% CHANCE OF A WIN IF DONE UNDER COMMON LAW ! NOT THIS LAW OF THE SEA CRAP

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 09:04
How can we join the suit?????
@doqholliday . what you know?

Tim Lancaster @Lancasterbomber
06 April, 08:25

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 April, 09:32
In response Tim Lancaster to his Publication
Thanks. Was about to post the exact same thing....

24 April, 08:52
In response Tim Lancaster to his Publication
Bueno! Good call.
Thanks Casey I'm signing up now!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 April, 08:21
I'll join if we bump it up to 170 billion.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 April, 08:18
This is big and awesome

Bobby Bex @BeeBex
06 April, 08:16
These people should've been gone a long time. Can't believe Dominion is still out there somewhere.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
07 April, 07:18
Wont collect unless they win? Collect what? If they win it is supposed to pay out to those who joined....right? School me please πŸ˜†πŸ’°