Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 January, 05:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
FYI, the trigger might not be specifically for a Trump-related video. If you see anything trying to download, nuke the browser window quick.
Sadly, it's been about a week since I experienced a similar thing happen on my system so I don't recall specifics, but quickly reacting and nuking the browser window seemed to have terminated the process in time.
06:19 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Longrower in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
05 February, 01:52
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Nuking the browser window? 🤔 Like just shutting it all down? If you're on an Android phone, Google is pretty integrated everywhere. I'm just wondering if that would be effective? People should also know that duckduckGo.com has been taking you to luckduckgo.com for a week. Very Odd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
05 February, 03:01
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
duckduckgo.com works for me. If you see it doing otherwise, you may want to verify you don't have some sort of DNS hijacking on your system. There's nasty things out there that can do that. Instructions below to check

Also, presearch.org is a new search engine that just came out focused on privacy, FYI.

(Win 10)
1. Click Start then Settings icon
2. Click Network & Internet
3. Click Change adapter Options
4. Right click connected Ethernet -> Properties
5. Double click Internet Protocol Version 4
6. Verify Obtain DNS server auto is set - if not write down IP first before

Hope i