Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Diana Basil @booboo
05 February, 02:52
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
If something is downloading I just crash my computer...no way I get the virus! Unfortunately the I phone takes forever to crash....tried it when they automatically did an update and I couldn't stop it. Still fuming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 05:02
In response Diana Basil to her Publication
What do you mean you crash your computer?

Do you mean you press the power button and hold it in until the computer shuts down? I do that sometimes when I'm playing a game and the game becomes unresponsive and I can't get back to the desktop. Or is there a different way to crash the computer?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
25 January, 06:19
FYI, the trigger might not be specifically for a Trump-related video. If you see anything trying to download, nuke the browser window quick.
Sadly, it's been about a week since I experienced a similar thing happen on my system so I don't recall specifics, but quickly reacting and nuking the browser window seemed to have terminated the process in time.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
05 February, 01:52
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Nuking the browser window? 🤔 Like just shutting it all down? If you're on an Android phone, Google is pretty integrated everywhere. I'm just wondering if that would be effective? People should also know that duckduckGo.com has been taking you to luckduckgo.com for a week. Very Odd...

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
25 January, 05:59
This is the craziest movie i've ever been in!! But Thank you, do you know anyone personnally, I mean that's seriously f'd up!!!

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
25 January, 12:29
thanq

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
24 January, 10:00
...Jan 10th....I dont think so
we'd have all seen it by now.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
24 January, 09:45
I got another one on here too! now its making me download a cleaner for my phone! i don't remember which video it was but it wasn't the one your talking about!

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
25 January, 06:14
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
I recently experienced and nuked the same thing you're talking about. It's a knee-jerk reaction that I've developed over 40 yrs of dealing with these bozos.