DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
In combining the scriptures about the Magi following the “Signs” to the birthplace of Jesus with the “Great Sign In Heaven” described in The Book of Revelation, noted Biblical “apologetics” scholars like Dr. Michael Heiser had no trouble publishing their research papers with titles like “September 11: Happy Birthday to Jesus”—as to defend Christianity means telling the truth that Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was born on 11 September 3 BC.I have no doubt that barely any of you know this truth about the day our Lord Jesus was born on—but make no mistake about it, this true date is known to the demonic monsters that killed/sacrificed over 3,000 innocent human beings to their “god” on 11 September 2001—and when I heard that Biden announced that all US troops in Afghanistan will be withdrawn by 11 September 2021 after this war sacrificed another over 500,000 innocent human beings, this actual demonic spitting in the face of Jesus brought immediately to my mind Ezekiel 25:17, where God w
12:15 AM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DIGITAL SQLDIER, click on at the bottom under it