Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
27 April, 01:13
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
WOW! This needs to go viral. First time I have seen this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
25 April, 10:40
and there it is.... evil bushites. a huge redpill. evil scum 😡🤬👹💀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
25 April, 10:35
I was/am hoping he would be the first arrest to "Shock the World'

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 April, 10:33
The last line of his Wikipedia profile is ridiculous: "He wrote his master’s thesis at the University of Maryland on persistence of conspiracy theories and misinformation based on his personal experience of having his reporting on CNN that day taken out of context in order to advance the false narrative the attack was a hoax." How could anyone take what he said in that report as "out of context?" He said what he said, and I think he meant it then. Perhaps he was threatened if he spoke about it anymore.

John Washington @KeysMarg
24 April, 06:24
i Helped Rebuild that Beech to...
Lets Roll...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 April, 02:29
I was at a lunch in Napa late August 2001, Ted Olsen and his wife Barbara were there, she told me about her book about HRC.
2 weeks later Ted was in front of the cameras telling his "story".
Which rang as inauthentic from a purely personal observation.
His new wife looks and sounds a lot like Barbara... just saying.