Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
25 April, 04:04
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Hows greenland is the slab to cold here lets see if we can turn it down some more!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sondergeist Kyle @Sondergeist
25 April, 03:52
Dear God, please see that she gets justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 April, 03:42
I have always disliked Hillary, just something about her. Then I learned what my instincts were telling me, how truely evil she is. I hope she felt incredible pain in her final days.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
23 April, 11:41

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Not1 Worry @WeWin
23 April, 11:39
What punishment could possibly fit that crime? That child was someones baby. That is pure evil.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 April, 03:38
In response Not1 Worry to her Publication
GODS JUSTICE !!!!!!!!!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 April, 10:56
ONE WOMAN I HAVE NO PROBLEM ....HATING !!!! SHE IS AN ENEMY OF GOD AND PEOPLE!!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 April, 11:21
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 April, 10:48
My solace comes from knowing our God's wrath will leave her soul restless forever and in hell.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 April, 10:50
In response Stevie King to her Publication