God IsLove @Pooth27
23 April, 07:07
What I understand about money is that it is a store of value and represents a real asset that has real value. So, with a gold backed currency, surely, you have a certain amount of gold against which you issue a certain sum of currency which circulates. The value of that currency cannot go up or down because it is fixed to the gold. So, what happens when you don't have enough currency in circulation to service all the activities that are required within a society/economy ...because as humans with our natural creativity we keep on creating more activities, so the need to represent those new activities with additional currency will grow. The inevitable outcome will be that people and businesses and industry will need to be able to issue their own currencies that are backed by the assets they create or purchase and this currency will be removed from circulation over time as those assets are consumed or depreciated (i.e. MPE/Mathematically Perfected Economy). In other words, currency wil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God IsLove @Pooth27
(cont...) grow. The inevitable outcome will be that people and businesses and industry will need to be able to issue their own currencies that are backed by the assets they create or purchase and this currency will be removed from circulation over time as those assets are consumed or depreciated (i.e. MPE/Mathematically Perfected Economy). In other words, currency will have to be returned to its real function which is merely a representation of our obligations or promises to pay, promisorry obligations. So, when the obligation is fulfilled, the currency must be destroyed/removed. (think bartering). Do you get it? Please comment and let me know your understanding of it.
07:08 PM - Apr 23, 2021
In response God IsLove to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pooth27 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God IsLove, click on at the bottom under it