Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I sense The Tide is turning.
The air of positivity, joy, and just hysterical fun that I experienced today on Our Bridge was amazing, absolutely amazing.

https://t.me/ThePeoplesBri...

#TheBestIsYetToCome

#ThePeoplesBridge
06:55 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 November, 02:35
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Love the TS 5:55
Love and Miss you! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’«

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
02 November, 02:30
Am I missing something?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
03 November, 03:49
In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication
veronica posted at the peoples bridge on a daily basis with drivers saluting her with horn at that time ..sadly we lost her to the illness and ?incorrect medical treatment ...dare i say she was a golden oldie who many patriots grew to love a real icon

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
03 November, 11:24
In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication
Jumping straight into witness protection with high level friends who could have bailed her out of that hospital, which she wouldn't have gone to in the first place, in my honest opinion.

I feel we'll see her again when all the others come out.

Mary Kkk @Mary
02 November, 12:16
Miss you Veronica β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
02 November, 11:53
Sure miss Veronica!!!

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
02 November, 11:38
πŸ•ŠοΈMiss you beautiful V. Your shining smile is like no other. Come back to us. ❀️ #ThePeoplesBridge

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
23 April, 07:03
I feel it too, I hope it's soon πŸ™