Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
23 April, 06:55
I sense The Tide is turning.
The air of positivity, joy, and just hysterical fun that I experienced today on Our Bridge was amazing, absolutely amazing.

https://t.me/ThePeoplesBri...

#TheBestIsYetToCome

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Salted_With_Fire in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
03 November, 11:24
In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication
Jumping straight into witness protection with high level friends who could have bailed her out of that hospital, which she wouldn't have gone to in the first place, in my honest opinion.

I feel we'll see her again when all the others come out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
03 November, 03:49
In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication
veronica posted at the peoples bridge on a daily basis with drivers saluting her with horn at that time ..sadly we lost her to the illness and ?incorrect medical treatment ...dare i say she was a golden oldie who many patriots grew to love a real icon

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
03 November, 12:47
In response judi jones to her Publication
Thank you. Yes, I’m familiar with it all. I was wondering who was posting under her name…