Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Wonder if Joe waited for the stock market to close, before he threw gas on the fire.
06:09 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
26 April, 01:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Ever so transparent and trite. My good Lord their playbook is so dog eared and worn out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Stanzione @TxAggie
23 April, 08:06
I will avoid Sunday when futures start popping up. Or down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 April, 07:08
I'll bet a lot of sell orders go in over the weekend.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 April, 07:01
RIGHT ON A FRIDAY NO LESS !! GET THAT IMPOSTER OUT OF THE FAKE WHITE HOUSE RIP THE MASK OFF THE FRAUD !!

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
23 April, 06:33
And amnesty is part of the steal too!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
23 April, 06:31
market collapse Monday

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
23 April, 06:14
He just wants to scam us out of more money. How about stop giving US tax money to every other country than us and embezzling it back in to the politicians pockets.
He can reroute his BLM organization from him to infrastructure imofo

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 April, 06:13
well, ackshully,

seeings how the BIG CORPS want to plow under Main Street small biz and gobble up the entire market,

I KINDA LIKE THIS ONE.

imma closet DemonRat?
GOD FORBID.

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
23 April, 06:18
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
It sounds good but the consumer ends up paying for any increase