Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Lin Wood dropping bombs tonight!
04:01 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
10 May, 05:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Psalm 67
God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations. Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. O let the nations be glad and sing for joy; for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah. Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 May, 05:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
24 March, 11:52
The Great Reset??? Yikes.

Fear Not @fearnot
24 March, 11:14
❤️People who call themselves Christians will be empowered by the word of God. I saw a pole that said only 20% of Christians actually read the bible. Believers need to know the word to be effective for his Kingdom. It has nothing to do with being saved, that is the starting point and will not change. The word of God doesn't scare satan, he is quite familiar, but using authority given to you by the Holy Spirit and using the word terrifies the enemy. You praying sends angels to flight, you gathering in prayer with others sends thousands of angels to flight! Mark 16:14-18, Matthew 28:18-20. It's not hard, it should come naturally. Seek first the Kingdom of God, align with his will and his timing. Understand, God's wrath is NOT directed at HIS CHILDREN. You are loved❤️

James Mays @wLandJforAll
24 March, 10:52
The Lord's Prayer is pretty powerful:
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our traspasses. As we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory for ever and ever.
Amen

Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
24 March, 10:40
God truly is the way through all of this evil. God is the ONLY way.

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
24 March, 10:01
AMEN! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

jeff johnston @Jeffjr464
24 March, 09:46
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
24 March, 09:27
I love, love, love his messages. When I, with ambivalence, first braved the waters of twitter just this past December, my first searches were Lin Wood, General Flynn, and of course, our wonderful, brave, loveable, and funny President♥️. I knew whatever these three men wrote I could trust as truth AND have my spirits lifted. I love reading (Mr.)♥️Lin's messages. They are scriptural, wise, and always true. I love reading them out loud as well. I take on the soothing southern cadance that seems to come from what is within his truthful soul. Lin Wood is a gift to us at this time.🎁♥️🙏🦅🇺🇸

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 March, 09:14
All Glory to God

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 March, 09:14
Great reminder for those that need it

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Nunya Business @AAug22
24 March, 09:06
Amen! Praise be to God! Thanks for the reminder to be patient & give it all to God.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
24 March, 09:00
❤❤❤❤❤❤

carol munoz @bornfree2
24 March, 08:51
Yes, stay strong in the Lord and keep praying and walking with him.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 March, 08:43
IN GOD I TRUST.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 March, 08:37
If God answers your prayer, He's increasing your faith.

If He delays it, He's increasing your patience.

If He doesn't answer, He's got something better for you!

Trust God!! 🙏❤️

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 March, 08:54
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I really appreciate this saying.
thank you

Data Gramma @Vic
24 March, 08:20
I neded that reminder.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 March, 08:18
Amen, that's exactly why I haven't lost a shred of hope

Daeda LeBat @LeBat1776
24 March, 08:10
this isnt truth bombs from tonight these are old.

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
24 March, 08:10
He’s not wrong! 🙏❤️

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
24 March, 08:01
HALLELUJAH!
AMEN!!

USA First @usafirst4
24 March, 07:57
two months ago, huh?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 March, 07:48
In spite of human expectation and frustration...I have never known God to be late...ever.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 March, 07:36
In Jesus' Name Amen 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼
#Godisgood #GodWinsALWAYS

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
31 January, 11:43
praise be to Jesus! God is good he answer's our prayers.

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
31 January, 08:33
Our nation needs so much healing. We have been lied to for so long 😞💫

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 January, 08:46
MAYBE
I.A. POST ?

#Ia ?

are all these obscure accouts a #Ia ?

or the real guy ?

fishy

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 January, 08:46
MAYBE
I.A. POST ?

#Ia ?

are all these obscure accouts a #Ia ?

or the real guy ?

fishy

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
26 January, 12:47
wow.. LW putting it out there.. powerful! love hearing this message! TQ