Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 April, 11:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
23 April, 11:24
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I suppose the concept of aging is beyond your comprehension.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redemption 172 @Redemption172
23 April, 12:39
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
lmfao so aging makes her taller and gives her an adam’s apple ooookkkkk sherlock

J.J. Jameson @jjj
23 April, 12:49
In response Redemption 172 to her Publication
He is clearly hunched over. She's sitting with a straight posture. But yeah, I guess being replaced is the more obvious explanation.

Redemption 172 @Redemption172
There are also pics of them standing up like the older pic of them... you should look at those ones and then give me some more excuses
02:53 PM - Apr 23, 2021
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Redemption172 in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
23 April, 02:56
In response Redemption 172 to her Publication
There are so many things to be legitimately upset about in this world and you're spending your energy on this of all things. To each their own I guess.