Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
23 April, 02:05
Never before have so many people (Q clearance Patriots) looked forward with such eager anticipation to a message coming from the Emergency Broadcast System (EBS).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
I am SO done with this blinking ridiculous drama of this "movie." I have little tolerance for misinformation, which is lies in my book. I am a straight forward person, which means I also don't like guessing games or puzzles. I do read and appreciate your efforts for decoding, which looks like way too much work for my mind. Been in this 'game' for a couple years now, so my patience is gone. There has been far too much collateral damage that has gone on for too long from this "movie" because truth is being hidden in veiled language or not spoken for all to hear in plain language. I am a peaceful, healer, compassionate empathic person who has sought truth my entire life. You want to wake up people, then pull the plug on the internet and cable with the EBS and put the blinking truth out in plain simple language. Long long long overdue for our country to begin uniting and healing and moving forward with life. end of rant.
02:42 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Meehling, click on at the bottom under it