Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Yet another example the NYT have lost their collective minds...

“Vaccinated people should continue to wear a mask in many indoor situations, to help contribute to a culture of mask wearing.”

https://www.nytimes.com/20...
10:24 AM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
23 April, 05:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
The next to last paragraph states "I understand why many people will continue to exercise more caution than the data suggests is necessary" I see this as progress. At least the article suggests that the mask isn't necessary now. Baby steps

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
23 April, 05:01
The truth in plain sight--"a culture of mask wearing."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
23 April, 04:58
There's so many nuts that wear masks that I'm surprised squirrels aren't snagging them.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
23 April, 04:55
Not today.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
23 April, 04:53
OK, I have been calm and bringing up that LOVE Vibrations as LOVE is the answer..... Dearest Papa God please forgive me, but I am so Forking sick of these a-holes in stores with their masks on. I am here in Texas and of course the QT (yup that's the name of the convenience store) took their signs down after the mandate was lifted.
This morning amongst the 10-12 people in the store me and another dude were the only ones without masks. Who clobbered these people with the stupid stick. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
Blessings, Prayers, Love and Hugs to all!
#GodWins

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
23 April, 05:01
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
I wonder all the time what it will take to make people remove masks. I'm amazed at how compliant they are; don't they have one original thought in their head?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
23 April, 04:52
To help contribute to a culture of mask wearing? Huh?

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
23 April, 04:46
masks sold with clothes, stuffed animals. 2 pictures

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 April, 04:49
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Haven't you heard? It's The New Normal®

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
23 April, 04:36
next stop, burquas for all the ladies......just like they did in Iran.....and who did the UN put in charge of womens rights?? Iran.......you can't make this shit up

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
23 April, 01:12
So, they admit that it's not about safety but about getting people to adapt to the "culture" of wearing a mask.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 April, 11:29
Masks are deadly poison collectors

Masks are satanic

Pray for brainwashed fools who wear them as they are compromising their health and participating in a satanic inversion spell

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 April, 10:43
Wow. Absurdity: A “culture of mask wearing.”
A person I have known since childhood (who has been brainwashed by the media for years) recently told me that she loved wearing her mask...it makes her feel comfortable 😔. She said this while wearing a mask that matched her outfit; in a conversation we were having outdoors; and while telling me she has been double vaccinated and now volunteers at a vaccination site. Again, it is a time of Absurdity.
Praying the people #wakeUp , that the propaganda and lies end, and that the media is revealed for its evil role n this.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
23 April, 04:57
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Some people blindly eat up everything the MSM says.

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
23 April, 10:28
NYT is done...especially after they go to court for the Project Veritas suit!