CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
try telling this to my family who won't listen to me and do not ask me anymore what i think
09:13 AM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
23 April, 01:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
My daughter facetimed me for the first time since 02/28. Don't know if she has vaxxed herself and my only grandchild. She said months ago that they would both take it as soon as it was available. She won't listen to reason, so I can only pray. Family all around were overjoyed to take the vax, even when reasoned with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 April, 01:44
In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication
RIGHT, I DO NOT GET THEIR JOY OVER AN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG. OUR KIDS ARE THINKING THEY ARE JUST PLAIN SMARTER, BUT THEY ARE NOT WISE. LIVING DAY TO DAY, NOT THINKING LONG-TERM. BRAINWASHED BY SOCIAL MEDIA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
23 April, 12:41
Same here. All we can do is pray for them now.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 April, 11:00
Same here . I thought i had family members woke .

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 April, 10:10
Right there with you.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
23 April, 10:07
Same here