Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
22 April, 08:44
does anyone know why we can't tag people on here???
does anyone know why we can't copy / paste a snip-it pic?
when we are sharing on many different platforms, to keep REAL news flowing, it sure would be nice to be able to just copy/paste something. Admin people can you work on that??? pretty please. Tagging someone is also an important/useful feature

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 April, 08:53
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
I don't have an issue.......... @administrator can you chk on this for her

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
22 April, 09:47
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
You can not copy a meme or pic from another platform and paste it here. For a very short time you could but they stopped it for some reason.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 April, 09:50
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 April, 09:51
I just did 2 from telegram

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
and now i'm even more confused why some accts can do this, and i can't? DEAR ADMINISTRATOR.... do you have an answer to this???
05:26 AM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by BabyRed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Sovine, click on at the bottom under it