Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
22 April, 08:44
does anyone know why we can't tag people on here???
does anyone know why we can't copy / paste a snip-it pic?
when we are sharing on many different platforms, to keep REAL news flowing, it sure would be nice to be able to just copy/paste something. Admin people can you work on that??? pretty please. Tagging someone is also an important/useful feature

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 April, 08:53
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
I don't have an issue.......... @administrator can you chk on this for her

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
22 April, 09:47
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
You can not copy a meme or pic from another platform and paste it here. For a very short time you could but they stopped it for some reason.

Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
22 April, 09:57
IDK what your doing or if it's a feature on a phone but to me that's not pasting it's a slide show. Maybe I'm just not computer literate enough to know how to do that with my laptop.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 April, 10:03
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
I don't use a phone....just my computer. I first select txt/pic I want then I copy.....I put both of them in 1 msg. Or sometimes I use the screen snip feature on my computer, save it to my meme folder and then use the attach pic icon to post.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 April, 09:51
I just did 2 from telegram

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
23 April, 05:26
and now i'm even more confused why some accts can do this, and i can't? DEAR ADMINISTRATOR.... do you have an answer to this???