Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
Just like AOC and Ilhan , I can't even listen to this soy Nazi Pedo and his bullshit anymore .

Share if you think a PUBLIC HANGING is in order to teach these GLOBALISTS a lesson.
05:23 AM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 April, 02:14
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
I strongly believe public executions (not gas or lethal injection) when it comes to hanging and firing squad. The last one I saw was in Utah, on TV of a military traitor who sold secrets to the enemy. His name was Gary Gilmore shot 1977. Learned that only 1 of the squad had the kill bullet but none of them knew which one held it so that they would not have the memory that they alone were responsible.

The general public (ask around) are shocked and surprised when it is said a public execution should be held for anything dealing with treason or crimes against humanity. It hammers down the fact that your right to live free is permitted because of certain guidelines. Those saying they don't like America then get the hell out we don't want you, you certainly don't belong here even if you were born here. Others gave their lives for what we have, it wasn't fun and games to obtain it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396