I have 100% respect for REAL folks who DGAF

Im seriously done with people who dont show their fucking faces

this shit is so GAY
01:41 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Miss Rabid @MissRabid
26 January, 12:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Perhaps you will also criticize those of us who identify with a handle, vs by our government names? My choice to use a handle and/or an avatar does not equate with my level of patriotism nor my commitment. I thought this was a place where we were looking for ways to unite, not divide. I can go back to Twitter for that . . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amish Patriot @AmishPatriot
25 January, 01:48
seriously? you know who we're up against here? you are being profiled showing your face

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Advocacy Organising Public Activism @17Tears
25 January, 01:46
What about those who have been targetted in the past?

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
25 January, 01:44
Your ignorance is showing.

Berry Good @Berries4all
25 January, 01:43
Because it’s called “anon.”

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
25 January, 01:43
Sounds like you have no family to be stalked or murdered by irate libtards on a mission.