Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 January, 05:23
Stop giving the deep state so much credit. They are de-fanged. Whitehats are in control. The BOSS made sure of it. He's got everybody on a leash. Most know it by now, others are finding out as we speak.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patient Observer @PatientObserver
24 January, 05:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Hi, I tried to get a response to the long post of yours (photo) the other day but no one offered up any thoughts. I'd lke to get your take on these things, I'd appreciate it:
1. In my state (and north of me) there are Chinese buying up large swaths of land and even near Reservation land. They are paying cash to brokers.
2. There are now active troops in Syria.
3. Many people working on the pipeline have already lost their jobs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Camp @CindyJCamp
24 January, 09:27
In response Patient Observer to his Publication
Thank you for that clear, concise response, @GhostEzra . This movie just gets better and better! Lord bless you!πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

24 January, 10:19
In response Cindy Camp to her Publication
@GhostEzra has not responded. My post was a question concerning the post pictured.

Nikki Bass @Nikki_B
Chinese are buying land everywhere. bought our trying to buy land just outside the air force base in San Antonio Texas. Supposedly wanting to use that land to train ccp military troops. Chinese have bought many US companies including Smithfield pork production plant(no longer buy Smithfield pork).
01:39 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Patient Observer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nikki_B in this post can reply
25 January, 10:14
In response Nikki Bass to her Publication
This should be setting off alarm bells for everyone.