Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Stop giving the deep state so much credit. They are de-fanged. Whitehats are in control. The BOSS made sure of it. He's got everybody on a leash. Most know it by now, others are finding out as we speak.
05:23 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
25 January, 04:29
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Trump is saying ... 'Come this way , little boy' - LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
25 January, 04:20
I'm a broken record on that! We teach that principle with full gusto at rubyraymedia.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
25 January, 04:22
In response Franz Glaus to his Publication

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
25 January, 03:02
well I hope we get to see some of for the masses to see.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
24 January, 10:03
This is Macron's submission to Trump and the white hats.

God First! @LauraInMD
24 January, 10:02
I can't stand Macron. He is such an assjack.

God First! @LauraInMD
24 January, 10:02
I can't stand Macron. He is such an assjack.

Cindy Camp @CindyJCamp
24 January, 09:20
i remember this.🤣😉🤣 Best President Ever 45❤🇺🇲😎🇺🇲❤

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
24 January, 09:14
One of my favorite moments. I remember the look on Macron's face when POTUS did that. He was in utter disbelief. So was I when I saw it.
😂😂😂

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
24 January, 09:12
Figured it out 3 days ago just putting random pieces of the puzzle together, even among distraught pro trumpers it wasnt taken well, and then the info came pouring out .So for the last 3 days ive been saying, dont go beliveing Biden is Biden or that he is president. one problem i see is Kim Clemnent said hillary would convert to God and be a witness, the thing with prophecy is our hearts and minds can alter information, I would suspect pelosi of being the bird that sings since clinton is dead.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
24 January, 09:04
Word of the decade: Capitulate

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
24 January, 07:02
☺️ im do excitef people ar'nt going to know what hit them. we will be there for all who need us. what a life!!!

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
24 January, 06:59
What happened on the 20th? Weren't we suppose to take some people out? Where there dirty b o m b s from the DS as reported? Looking for some clarity, thank you!

In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication

In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
24 January, 05:33
Agreed!

Patient Observer @PatientObserver
24 January, 05:31
Hi, I tried to get a response to the long post of yours (photo) the other day but no one offered up any thoughts. I'd lke to get your take on these things, I'd appreciate it:
1. In my state (and north of me) there are Chinese buying up large swaths of land and even near Reservation land. They are paying cash to brokers.
2. There are now active troops in Syria.
3. Many people working on the pipeline have already lost their jobs.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
24 January, 07:00
In response Patient Observer to his Publication
How do we have troops in Syria again if Joe doesn't have any military power?!

Cindy Camp @CindyJCamp
24 January, 09:27
In response Patient Observer to his Publication
Thank you for that clear, concise response, @GhostEzra . This movie just gets better and better! Lord bless you!💕😎🇺🇲🍿🍿🍿

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 January, 05:29
any questions? watch this video about Supertrump...https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
24 January, 05:25
Don't you know Macron felt a tingle go up his leg! 😆

Lint Ball @Lintball
24 January, 05:25
this always makes me giggle