Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
26 April, 02:24
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I don't understand, how does it makes sense that it is written "Dear President DJT..." that is addressing to him but the letter is directed as the individual. I don't get it, is he addressing the letter to himself? If the "I" in the declaration is addressed to President DTJ then why is it titled to address as if someone is writing to President DJT. This "document" doesn't make sense. President DJT is the 19th, so it would be declared without having to point "ATTN" or "Dear President DJT". Who is writing this to him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
23 April, 02:44
where can we find a copy of this document?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 April, 12:25
I heard it took place on December 12th during the Army Navy game?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 April, 12:23
This makes more sense to what things look like now. Biden has private security, not SS, ported around in a second-rate Suburban, in a second-rate rate Govt. Aircraft when it is real and not a green screen prop on the end of stairs as I have seen now, ForiegnNations ignore him and his calls, not to mention he is definitely NOT the same human that was under Obama. Trump is surrounded by military all over Florida, has a massive Real SS detail, is always ported in The Beast, and is always aboard the real AF1 when flying. Biden=fallen strawman Govt. flailing to keep a following, Trump=New Legitimate Govt wrapping up loose ends to take over totally and rid us of the first-mentioned players. Applause...