Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 April, 12:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Light and Dark
Good and evil
God and satan

Been this way since time began I do believe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 April, 12:16
Do we read left to right or the opposite? I know we may experience some darkness before the light comes back full force as well is my point...just pondering the possibilities. Left to the right could indicate coming darkness as well?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 April, 11:30
Dark to light?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 April, 11:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
That was the relative concensus in the comments.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 April, 11:24
April 26th (next full moon), when the sun and moon are seen at once on the same day.

And since Pool likes mirrors . . .

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 April, 11:47
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Thank you for that. Feels correct. 🇺🇸

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
22 April, 11:23
the full moon is the 26th. golden xrp morning?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 April, 11:47
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
XRP is heavily noted in Mr P’s comments and finishes bearish.