Only people mentioned by JamieJanon in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 October, 10:07
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
PIGS off the fkn cliff at GITMO> YAY>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 April, 11:52
They sure are! AWESOME! 🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 April, 10:35
😁 whoop em good!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 April, 10:23
He liked one of my posts on twit, next day suspended...smh

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 April, 10:10
Did you know the real identity of Mike lindells moustache on twitter? It was an account made because the original got shut down. This account ildonaldo reminds me of him! The mike lindell moustache account got shut down too, bastards! When the twitter purge happened I got pissed. Therefore anyone claiming to have gotten taken down I followed! It was my fook you to twitter. I figured nothing to lose to follow and repost. I could unfollow if I found out I didn't like their posts lol! I met so many new patriots but without knowing their old twitter accounts names!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
22 April, 10:05
This Dudes the best!! lol