Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
22 April, 09:13
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 April, 03:55
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
OK I have seen video of Buckingham Palace closed down and the royal guards are gone, we have seen that Washington DC has been fenced off but does anyone have a source for the Vatican, new item, picture or video please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
22 April, 04:54
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
there's supposed to be a live stream for the Vatican. The last I saw any video of it they were talking about the police looking activity

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 April, 05:11
In response Michael Meadows to his Publication
I have seen reported that the Vatican has been raided twice by the Police and I did see a video of many Police Vans in Rome one time but it really seems hard to know whom to trust these days, it is such a nightmare. Online it is difficult to know who to trust, I guess that we have become so use to trusting MSM brands for news and now we are all following strangers on the internet. I do reserach on folks that are puting out news and I have busted some but it has just become a time of utter confusion.

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
yeah, I hear ya. most of these people making posts are out of their minds. a ton of guessing and unbased assumptions.
05:53 PM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Death2theDeepState in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Meadows, click on at the bottom under it