Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
22 April, 09:13
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 April, 03:55
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
OK I have seen video of Buckingham Palace closed down and the royal guards are gone, we have seen that Washington DC has been fenced off but does anyone have a source for the Vatican, new item, picture or video please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
there's supposed to be a live stream for the Vatican. The last I saw any video of it they were talking about the police looking activity
04:54 PM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Death2theDeepState in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 April, 05:11
In response Michael Meadows to his Publication
I have seen reported that the Vatican has been raided twice by the Police and I did see a video of many Police Vans in Rome one time but it really seems hard to know whom to trust these days, it is such a nightmare. Online it is difficult to know who to trust, I guess that we have become so use to trusting MSM brands for news and now we are all following strangers on the internet. I do reserach on folks that are puting out news and I have busted some but it has just become a time of utter confusion.

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
22 April, 05:53
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
yeah, I hear ya. most of these people making posts are out of their minds. a ton of guessing and unbased assumptions.