IamWhoIam Xxx @Save_the_Children_2
24 January, 11:55
Santa surfing sent me. heard her talking about this site today on her show. I'm a former censored twit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
24 January, 11:58
In response IamWhoIam Xxx to her Publication
I also saw SantaSurfin today. I was suspended from Twitter for speaking the Truth. I've been in FB jail a few times. we all need a place to hear what we are banned from even thinking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Brown @Jules72
i came from Santa toi but can't find her lol
12:48 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jules72 in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
25 January, 08:32
In response Julie Brown to his Publication
Did you find her? She is at BeachBroadcast dot com

Julie Brown @Jules72
26 January, 11:09
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
yes forgot i get alerts in my email seen one clicked link it was on you tube i can't use you tube like normal after ridding away with Google but i can still watch thru duckduck go. she had a link to her page here. thank you

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
25 January, 12:50
In response Julie Brown to his Publication