Only people mentioned by Plasssticman in this post can reply
For God & Country Cue @Heroe627
29 January, 05:23
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
trump is absolutly right!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
29 January, 05:18
Ha! I love Trump. Savage AF 🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kev Oooo @KevO
29 January, 04:42
😂 i hope its true 😂

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
29 January, 12:29
i truly love and admire Trump's strength and truth. I tthank God for working through Trump and helping us wake up others to fight for our country. What a time to be alive! Freedom Day is 1/31/21!! We are coming out of the 10 days of darkness tomorrow😊☀️😎 God bless America and the world

American Girl @Americangirl
29 January, 12:27

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
29 January, 12:17
And so are the two standing next to him.